Our beverage concentrates are a delicious, easy and economical choice for today’s families. Simply mix 1 part concentrate to 5 parts water. Jell-Craft punch and lemonade concentrates are available in both quart and gallon sizes. Mixing is easy, leaving no powder residue in the pitcher; just follow the label’s instructions. All Punch and lemonade products are shelf stable requiring no refrigeration, even after opening.
Texas PicNic Punch (formerly Jell-Craft Tropical Fruit Punch)
This is the original concentrate formula created by the founder, Walter Oertling, in his chemistry class at LSU. This punch is an original blend of cherry and orange flavors giving it a light fruity but tart taste. It has remained a favorite of all ages for over 70 years.
A delicious blend of Strawberry and Watermelon to give your taste buds a refreshing treat.
East Texas Berry
Blueberry and Blackberry blend resembling the berries found in East Texas.
Tastes like the mouthwatering peaches you find in Texas.
- Each punch concentrate is a good source of Vitamin C
- Gluten Free
- Fat Free
- 1 Gallon of punch = 5 gallons of finished product
- 1 quart of punch = 6 quarts of finished product
- Does not require refrigeration
- Easy To Mix
- No powder residue when mixing
- Several Recipes to use with the concentrates